Thank you so much for your prayer for our family and the ministry of Actx Network. Your faithfulness is being used of the Lord to expand our ministry influence and see our vision become a reality through the multiplication of disciples, leaders, churches, and networks. If you are new to Actx Network, we invite you to join us on this faith journey by partnering with us through prayer.
Current prayer needs:
- Our new church plant – Spokane Mission Fellowship in WA. Pray for ongoing discipleship multiplication, leadership team development, and financial support.
- Our upcoming church plant – North Star Church Keewatin, MN. Pray for wisdom in selecting the right Pastor, discipleship reproduction, launch team growth and development, and $100,000 for updating the church building.
- Attending the Missionary Church Shift Conference in Fort WY, ID.
- Participating in the NW Regional Conference in Vancouver, WA.
- Tim’s wife Stefanie and daughter Isabel will be in Africa to work with children in an orphanage. They need to raise $5000.
- Stefanie has meetings in Fort Wayne, ID. She serves on the Advisory Committee for World Partners mission agency.
- New Giving Partners for the growing needs of the Network (20 new financial supporters at $50/month, 20 @ $100, 10 @ $200, 5 @ $500). This will help us in giving grants to new churches we begin, be able to cover cost for training and equipping events for smaller churches who don’t have the resources, and begin new ministry points in locations where we don’t have established churches to help fund new projects.
- For Tim as he updates and redevelops his training manuals in Biblical Leadership, Be Disciples – Make Disciples, and Church Health Assessment.
“Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel.” Ephesians 6:19